Thursday, April 16, 2009

Coffeeaholic!!


Okay...so i wouldn't say i'm addicted to caffeine but i am definitely addicted to coffee...i just love the flavor and aroma...i could stand in a coffee house and sniff coffee all day long! Anyways considering my addiction...errr....dare i say love for the java. For my wedding present my good friend Jonathan bought me the best espresso/cappuccino maker ever!
My bomb espresso maker, with the best coffee of course Seattle's best!



MMmmm...this is my secret weapon for the perfect vanilla latte. Vanilla powder from the coffee bean & tea leaf co. So delish!

3 comments:

  1. I have the same vanilla powder Danielle. Your coffee espresso machine is super snazzy.. We have a Starbucks one and a KUERIG one. Got to love the CAFE AU LAIT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh you have the same powder as me..that is tooo FUNNY! We really are twins!! I will definitely feel right as home when i come to visit =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. When was little my mom used to make me warm milk with that vanilla powder!!!!!!! so good

    ReplyDelete