Monday, April 13, 2009

Strawberry Cream Cupcakes

Yumm....This reminds me of my first trip to England where i ordered fresh strawberries and cream.
Gather all of your ingredients together. I used regular white cake mix, almond and vanilla extract. Bake at 350 f for 15 minutes


Whip the cream and mix with chopped fresh berries i am using strawberries but you can use raspberries also. Slice the tops off of the cupcakes and put a dollop of cream/fruit mixture in the middle and some on top! Viola you are done!
This recipe is courtesy of Giada De Laurentiis

6 comments:

  1. Ooooohhh Danielle.. These look to die for!! Love your photo's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha thanks! They are so light and fluffy and the almond extract makes them taste sooo special you should definitely try these ones out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i had this recipe when the grand kids were visiting...looks like something they would have enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. See auntie you have to visit my blog everyday for new recipes lol! Or you should tell me what you like and i'll send you some!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will try these.. I LOVE STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like strawberries and cupcakes so these have my name on!!!!!LOL

    ReplyDelete